“Cookies”. What are they?
“Cookies” are data files that are sent to the user device when you visit a website that allow navigation information or codes to identify the user .
Types of Cookies and purpose for its use
When browsing our website are used and third-party cookies. We explain them :
- Third Party Cookies : These are managed by external service providers , predominantly for analysis in this case outside Julgar , SL We show examples on this page.
- Google : The purpose is technical analysis for customizing navigation, advertising and analytics user. For more information visit :
Off, drop or withdraw consent “cookies “
Web browsers allow you to set “cookies” at any time in the same preferences . You can set your browser to reject “cookies ” or delete other at their own discretion .
To do this you have to check the settings and options for each browser installed on your computer :
- Internet Explorer: Tools – > Internet Options -> Privacy
- Firefox :
Mac: Preferences – > Privacy – > Show Cookies
Windows : Tools – > Options – > Privacy – > Use custom settings for history
- Safari: Edit -> Preferences – > Privacy. Here, choose the options you want .
- Chrome: Tools – > Settings (Preferences on Mac) – > Advanced – > Content Settings Privacy section . Select the settings you want.
At any time the user can revoke consent for using cookies if was activated .
Updated and changes in the policy of ” cookies”
You may Julgar , SL modify this policy of ” cookies ” as new legislation or regulations in order to adapt to the demands of the Spanish Data Protection Agency requirements.
If you have any questions about the uses Julgar , SL makes “cookies ” , please contact us.
Julgar Bus , SL